My Cart: 0 item(s)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of Stormwater Pollution Prevention: What We Can Do – Video Series Images
Help your employees gain a better understanding of stormwater pollution prevention. This collection of six (6) videos provides municipal employees training on stormwater pollution prevention in the areas of construction activities, fleet maintenance, material handling, streets and drainage maintenance, parks and grounds maintenance, and solid waste operations. Each video provides an overview of the problems and repercussions of stormwater pollution caused by municipal employees, best practices to prevent stormwater pollution, and reporting requirements if pollution is found.
1) Intro to Stormwater Pollution Prevention (7:30)
2) Fleet Maintenance and Materials Handling (5:20)
3) Streets and Drainage Maintenance (6:40)
4) Construction Activities and Land Disturbances (7:10)
5) Parks and Grounds Maintenance (8:00)
6) Solid Waste Operations (6:00)
This set also comes with an instructor’s guide, PowerPoint presentations, shop posters (digital files), and other materials to use for training municipal employees.
This training set was created to help satisfy training requirements outlined in municipal separate storm sewer system (MS4) stormwater permits.
Video(s) will be provided as downloadable .mp4 video files.